Guess wad? I'm jealous. Totally. All thanz to Yao dearie. Just finished reading ya blog dearie, ahhh!!! So can't stand it. I'm totally jealous. *lol* Anyhows, am glad that you're happy. =) I'm kinda happy too. Finally got my hair cut and new hair colour! HAhaa.. Let's see...yesterday met up with Hui Chin then went all the way to causeway point with her cause she wanted to get Fann Wong's signature. Okie...Fann's like damn chio lorx... *droolz* Then after that we went Toa Payoh Central. I so miss that place...just brings back so much memory can. Then went to cut my hair at Yang Li Bing's salon. Not bad lahz...met up with Alene and Nick walked around then went her house to get my hair dyed. Stayed over cause it was too late? Then today she came home with me so I could get changed and all then went town to get her hair cut. Haha...after that went cream bristro to slack. Woo...saw that bung again. *grinz* Then went walk around far east awhile before I bumped into my sister and her bf outside Tangs and then we headed to take train together. Alene went home while we headed Chinatown to meet my parents for dinner. Not bad lahz...kinda enjoy myself. And I really miss Alene's company. Looking forward to meet her and go out again. =)
Replying to your tags :-
Angel : Hey...take care of that wrist of yours alright? Its not something to play with...my letter can wait but your wrist cant alright? So better go see a doc soon. and devil mortal sure miss ya!
Yao dearie : Aye...your blog damn blissful can! *jealous* I'm gonna pull my socks up and go get myself one soon. Then its pay back time! HAhaa.... -jk- =P
Kyan kaya : Hey! So nice of you to tag arhx! *lol* and why do I need to see a doc when I'm perfectly fine? Hmm...sure miss ya guys too...esp my 7-11 Doreen. Haha...and I just rem I left my blog add in ur tag board. Haha..how forgetful of me. =P Tk care too kz! Next time go monks must dance with us! Haha..
