Damn. I'm so in pain now. *arghz* Having stomach cramps again. Been a long time since I last suffered from it. Think my gastrics up to work again some time soon. Anyhows, was supposed to meet up with Alene yesterday but she was broke and so was I. Then both of us were like so lazy today? Plus its raining, so it totally aint helping at all. *lol* Stayed home for two days already and played maple story for the first time. Aint really a nice game...but the CG's still alright. Well, but at least that's the only place I can find Alene online and really talk to her. *lol*
Been having thoughts and thinking some things through. Perhaps certain things aren't meant to be and I should just let go? Then again, I seriously hope I can hold on through and fight it back. Might jolly well just be a passing phrase for me in my life, but I don't wana lose it even without fighting for it. If I try there's still a 50% chance, if I don't its 0%. I rather try to win the other 50% then lose the whole thing without even trying for it.
Called Yu Ting the other night when I came home and she was asking me to join them for the lion dance thing on New Year? I don't know...didn't give her my word. Told her I know nuts about it and she can tell me who else will be there. *faintz* I'm interested too...but I seriously know nuts about it, and not to say know anyone else there. Besides, I might even be going for a countdown on New Year's Eve. How am I gonna find all that energy then? *shrugs* I so don't know...but I guess I could just to see you. Been having negative thoughts, negative feelings, wished you could just make me feel better and turn them positive. But is that even possible? *sighz* I've not lost totally yet.
