*yawnz* i'm so gawd damn dead tired. Slept only like 5+ in the morning cause Jae so didn't wana hang up the phone?! Then woke up like 8+ just to go for a job interview. *faintz* I so slept only for like 3hours can! Tsk...After the like what-seem-ages interview, I went home to nap. Then headed for town again to meet Ben and Hui Ting. We had seoul garden, thanks to Ben. =) Kinda owe her 1! Had so much fun there...haha...and Oh My Tian! My daughter can really eat! Haha...even Ben and I can't take it. After that we went walking around town and shopped for Ben's clothes. Bump into Mich twin on the way to far east. Then headed back to cine cause Hui Ting said she's hungry again! -faintz- Ate at cartel while waiting for my sis to knock off from work. Yeaps. Basically, that's all for today? So dead tired....gonna sleep now! *lolx* Nitez people!
