Thursday, November 18, 2004

Wo Shi Zhen De Zhen De Heng Ai Ni.

She ever sang this song to me. Melted my heart, but was it ever from her heart? That I wonder. Been missing her alot these days. Every little single thing I do, or couples around me do, just reminds me of her vividly. Sometimes, I just can't help but think of all the happy n rough times we had. I just can't stop myself thinking of her. And at times, I even find myself talking about the things we did together in the past - non-stop.

Been a week since I last update my blog. Let's see. Should still be able to recall the things I did for the past week bahz...since I could still remember things that happened between us ages ago. Friday - woke up like so farking early? I was like early for work? The girl told me to report at 8.30am when I reached there...the office wasn't even opened yet. Then ended waiting with the other people till 9+. Then worked all the way till 5.30pm. Called stupid Weiting and she doesn't wana meet up with me after work. *arghz* Den just went home to slack and watch tv till around 9+ when my cousin called. Asked me to go drink with him. Ended up at boat quay chocolate bar. Joell kp at me. *lol* cause she couldn't get me outta my house and my cousin could. Drank abit, then dropped by monks to see who was there. Afterwhich, we left to my cousin's place taking the last bus. Supposed to sleep over, then thought I should just go home cause my mum's sure to kp. So he walked me to tiong bahru plaza then I walked home myself from there. Okie. I know he meant well, but I think I'm big enough to walk home myself? and its pretty safe? So told him I'll message him once I'm home. Came home, bathe and just knock out.

Saturday - Well...its always the day which I stay home to slack? Then around evening I'll just go my grandma's place for dinner? Yeah...that's pretty much like it. Miss the times when I used to go town to slack with friends every saturday.

Sunday - Slacked at home too. Then went out for dinner at kitchener road cause it was my aunt's 60th bdae. Okie...I aint that close with them cause its my mother's side? I don't know. Only close to one of my elder cousin and we even had a crush on each other back then? *lol* Maybe cause I'm the eldest and he's the youngest in the family bahz. And I swear, its been a long time since we sat together on the same table to eat(next to each other sumore) talk, joke and suan my other cousin. *lol* It was a really nice time. Had so much fun with my nieces and nephew. The youngest niece damn cute. HAha...allow me to carry but not my elder cousin. =P

Monday - public holiday! So don't hafta work. HAha...stay at home slack and watch tv. So many nice shows I swear! Like so can't bear to leave the tv even for a while to go toilet. Haha...then my aunt came my house. *lol* Saw my cousin again. Seldom see he so friendly. Sometimes, I feel quite weird too. =\ I wonder at times, how come he never did have a girlfriend. Hmm...is he a gay? Haha...can't be sia. Otherwise I'll make him my hao jie mei. *lol*

Tuesday - Yesterday also not sianz what. Went town, wanted to look for a job de...cause I don't really like the royal selangor job. =x Then some pay really damn low, so aint interested. Met Effie. Been a long time since I last saw her. Then bump into my youngest sister and her friends. Sent my sister to the bus stop then I headed for Selegie. Went cartel to meet daughter & ben. Saw kyan kaya there with her friends too. Then saw Doreen and Ednes da kor working. After that, we headed to marina south and had steamboat. Cool. Had so much fun there and I killed the crabs for the first time! Haha...cause stupid Ben don't know how to do it. Afterwhich, I didn't want to go home, so we went all the way to changi airport to ton. We had so much fun at the airport I swear(again?!) took the skytrain to and fro so many times. *lol* and we practically walked around the whole airport? Alright lahz...places that we can go lahz....then we went bk to buy daughter's food before going coffee bean for drinks. Sat there and started saying ghost stories. HAha...till we didn't dare to go toilet ourselves after that? How stupid sia. Then we walked to terminal one cause the skytrain's till 1.30am only. And it was already 2+? Walking there wasn't that scary lahz...but if I were to walk alone...then forget it. I rather just stay at terminal 2. *lol* Cause the carpark so reminded me of -dawn of the dead- and -resident evil- where the dead just come out from no where and attack you. And I swear. Really. We did hear some funny noise when it was only the 3 of us? =\ Went terminal 1 viewing gallary and ton there. Then I fell asleep cause it was so boring. Woke up around 5+ and went to wash up and made our way back. Took the skytrain(starts at 6) to terminal 2 then took mrt back home. That was the first time I walked the airport so many times a day to and fro the terminals. *lol*

Wednesday - I came home quarrelled with my mum? Yeah...so damn farked up kz? Then slept till 12+ only to find my sis still asleep and no one else is home, so I headed back to sleep. Slept till 5+ then wake up? Wanted to ton out too...but apparently, no one's available. Ben & daughter called and asked me to town. But thought it'd be better if I stayed home. So stayed home and watch tv again? I love tv on wednesdays. There's charmed! Haha...then watched Amazing race too. And that makes me ponder...if I were to bring one person with me round the world like amazing race...who will I bring. 1st one, Jan. Someone whom I wish could tour round the world with me. 2nd, Fio. My sexy bud. One who I know is willing to finish the race with me and endure all the rough times together even though we most probably will quarrel during the race. 3rd, Kylie. My sister. Then we can always talk about the times we had during the race at home and show our parents we aint as bad as they think we are. We're big girls now! 4th, Joshua. My cousin. Cause you'll need someone who can drive in the race! Unless they can provide me with a chauffer. And I know my cousin's a aggressive driver. He can really speed, and cut lanes. *lol* So like I said, unless I can get a chauffer, otherwise I'm only left with my cousin to join the race with me unless I bloody hell know how to drive. *psst. If only its daytona! Haha...

Thought of you at... |11/18/2004 01:28:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.