mood - sad & heartbroken
song - zhi neng bao zhe ni
Let's see...everything was alright today? Didn't really sleep well though. Woke up like 8+ even without alarm. *shrugs* dunno what's wrong with me too. Then went online to play games...afterwhich, bathed and headed town to meet my mum and aunts. Had buffet lunch with them at taka. Aint really that good lahz...perhaps cause my standard was high? =x Then went walking around before meeting my youngest sister and cousins. Took my cousin and sister to pierce their ears. After that, walked around some more. Then went j8 with my cousin and aunt while my other aunt, mum and sis went home.
Went Thai Express to look for Kristin. Wanted to ask her if there's any job vacancy for my cousin but she's busy, so we're supposed to go back tomorrow. Then passed by cartel and saw Jake. Chat with her for awhile cause they were kinda busy...den found out that Calvin's off today. =\ Like what luck. Its always lidat? Either she's off or she's working the later shift. *sighz* Went walking around then went secret receipe. Saw Den & Jody there. Chat with Jody by the door. Then...I was given bad news. *sighz* I guess almost everyone knew about me & Calvin bahz...otherwise I don't think Jody will tell me out of the blue too. =\ Alright. Cal met with an accident. She was like only a pillion? Tsk. Some stewpid arse that didn't know how to drive bang into them. *arghz* And from the way Jody told me about her injuries and all, I almost cried. *sighz* and somehow I think...its gotta do with the amk crash last friday?? cause it was reported that a bike was in de accident too. Haiz...dunno lahz...should be going to look for her at cartel tomorrow when I bring my cousin back again.
ni zhi dao, wo ming liao. bao zhe ni,
neng zhe yang bao zhe ni, wo zhi dao ni you xie zai yi,
