Hmm...met Hui Chin at Tiong Bahru Plaza yesterday. Den went PS with her to collect some concert tickets or something. Afterwhich we went back Tiong Bahru Plaza again. Then met Jaslyn for lunch? Yeah...some late lunch. Then walked around with Hui Chin while Jaslyn went back to work. Went courts to look at my digicam and her videocam. Then there was some thai express promotion going on. Went to take a look and its kinda stupid lahz. All the questions they asked, I know all the answers lorx. *lol* Then I went up twice and won some stupid prizes. *sighz* was still hoping I could win the $10 voucher or something. Perhaps I aint that lucky. =\ Then saw Krystal! HAha...she saw me when I went up the stage. *lol* So missed her!! Then went to wait for Elton and left together. I headed to J8 to meet Mel and her friends while they went Suntec for the motor show. Went secret receipe to look for Jody & Dan. Then went thai express and saw panita and pi well. So miss them! Was supposed to go cartel but they wanted to smoke and it was cold there, so went coffee bean instead. And I so didn't get to see Calvin again! -pouts- After that, went over to Mel's place for awhile before heading back home. Wanted to meet up with daughter but she didn't reply. =\
Hmm...then today also damn sianz. Went to go my aunt's place then my aunt rejected. She said No straight to me over the phone. =( Still thought I could go over to see my two babies. Then went to eat at the coffee shop with my sis instead since we couldn't go over. Then we went NTUC and bought bread n tibits home. *lol* wanted to go borders to read magazines but was so damn lazy and ended up staying home to rot again. *shrugs* shall make it a point to get my butt outta house tomorrow no matter what.
Thinking back now, I really regretted doing something and I wished I never did that. I've only got myself to blame and no one else. I should seriously knock some sense in myself real soon. If it's gonna happen a second time, I'm so gonna never forgive myself for what I've done and can just so go get myself killed. *arghz* I'm such a damn biatch slut. I shouldn't even be living around here.
