her msn nick. [to hell with SS] *lol* didn't know she hates social studies so much. and she used to love that subject? Haha...anyway, kinda tired and excited now. Woke up like so early today? Actually not very early lahz...but cause I slept like only 4am so yeah. makes it sound like its so early lidat. Met Mel in town. Went hereen to walk around, then went Jack's place for lunch. After that went Cine to buy tickets, while waiting for the show to start (in about 1hr ++ time) we went to shop n bought a bag, den went cartel for coffee and my ice-cream! Then went to watch The Forgotten. Okie lahz...starting won't really understand the story, and some parts will make you jump up from the seat. Then after that walked over to Far East. Saw PeiJun eeyer fake daughter before leaving cine. Walked around Far East and finally got earrings cause I so don't like the shades there. Then wanted to buy clothes and shoes too...but nehz...not really in the mood to shop cause too many people liaoz. Then Mel left cause she had to go home for dinner? Then met HuiTing fake daughter, Ben pL & Kazaf. Went Lido cause pL had to work. Saw Sham fake daughter and her fren. *lolz* saw 3 of my S.H.E fake daughters today. So happy can. Then left lido. HuiTing and Kazaf headed for cine while I went home, cause I promised my mum to be home before 9? HAha...like I'm seldom so guai lidat can! Aye...cause I wana watch Sg Idol mahz! HAha...wana see Sylvester and Olinda! Haha...den after that still watch my ch8 ren wo au you show. Hmm...think I'm gonna sleep now lahz. Gotta wake up like so damn farking early tomorrow to go work? *faintz* Its been a long long time since I've to wake up this early. Machium like I'm going back to school to study lidat. *gosh* Can't believe it man. Hope its just cause first day then lidat...otherwise I'm just so gonna die sia.
