Boring.
Watched tv de whole day.
Like -yawnz- what else can I do?
Someone called and asked me to go interview so last minute.
Nevertheless,
went to bathe, changed and made my way down.
Bumped into my junior,
Kwa Lina.
Been a long time since I saw her.
Went home, cooked maggie myojo mee.
Instant noodles for dinner,
Again. Sianz 1/2 can.
But at the very least, better den nothing.
*arghz* damn angry with myself
How useless I can get.
Hope I can get a job real fast now.
Really in need of money.
I'm so broke till I've got no money...
to eat.
to top up my card.
to go shop and buy stuffs I want.
to go movies and watch those show I want.
*sighz*
I should just listen to what Alene said back den.
Go find someone who can really take care of me.
Den I won't have to worry about nuts.
Perhaps I just should?
Nahz....den that wouldn't be me anymore.
Shall see when the time comes.
Don't wish to hurt anyone nor get myself hurt again. =)
