woo...I'm like so pek cek? took a quiz earlier, but I just can't seem to post it here. -wadeva- a stupid quiz anyway. but a funny and cute one. *lol* so just gonna put the results here. Hmm...I've been such a pig sia. Haha. read Angel's blog earlier. she was saying she woke up so damn late(12noon) when I actually woke up even later at 4.30pm? =x Well...can't blame me right? I was up till around 5+ 6 messaging with my crazy baby. Plus, I had such nice sweet dreams. Heez. Dreamt of me & Jan just yesterday, and today? Me & Calvin. =x Alright lahz. dreaming only mahz. As if it will come out real lidat. *shrugs* Sure miss the both of them...but well, guess I should just move on and not dwell over it anymore since its long over. =)
it does not do to dwell on dreams...
I'm so guai! Haha...haven been fagging for days. Plus! I stayed at home for 2days already! Okie. so yesterday wasn't counted cause I went Tiong Bahru Plaza to meet my sis to get some stuffs. But I stayed home the whole of today lorx! Plus I went NTUC with my mum to get the drinks for my birthday. *sighz* its like so many? Wonder how am I ever gonna get everything to my grandma's house on saturday. There's still like alot of things? *arghz* I like so need help to move the stuffs on Saturday. Dearie!! where you?!? Can help mahz? =x Here's the result of the stupid but cute quiz. *lol*
