*sighz* why do we only learn to chrish something when we lose it? and still clinging on to things that will never return. put hopes in things that will never happen? -ponders- is that really the way life is? =\ I dunno. but I don't deny the fact that I still miss her at this very moment.
alright. I mia-ed from work for 2days already. today included. I dunno. I dun care. I dun gif a damn anymore. not even my life. 21st's coming, yet I dunno what the hell I seriously want in life. perhaps I aint even worth to live past my 21st. I miss her, and yes. I want her badly by my side, at my bdae party as she promised back den. but things wouldn't be the same anymore. things, people change as time passes by.promises too. despite being warned that I'm not allowed to invite any bungs to my bdae party, I'm still going to invite her. she means the world to me. yes. wishful thinking on my part it may be, but I just wana let her know that I've not given up on us, and that I still love her.
okiez. think I'm going to think about who I'm gonna invite to my bdae party and all. perhaps just close frenz bahz. and since bungs are banned. I'm gonna just so invite the passives. *lol* then work out the budget and everything. =) perhaps I shouldn't be thinking so much. lets just hope tomorrow will be a better day. and my visa mini's activated!! =P
