Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Ji Shi Ben. *lol* its supposed to mean diary in chinese? Like whatever. I'm back to the -so can't be bothered- mood again. *sighz* which is bad. I so can't be bothered with lotsa things. and memories are starting to come back. I'm missing her again. and it aint just missing. Its loads.
I miss... her calling my name.
I miss... her being there for me when I need her.
I miss... her voice.
I miss... her hugs.
I miss... her kisses.
I miss... her asking me how she look.
I miss... her smell.
I miss... her quarrelling with me over stupid little things.
I miss... her laughter.
I miss... her all over from head to toe.
I'm giving up about being so damn excited over my 21st birthday already. So many people told me they will come no matter what. and now? Everyone so can't make it. And I know its not going to be any surprises. And guess what? the saddest thing, my buddy's going genting with someone. *sighz* and I so thought she'll be able to make it. Perhaps she didn't even remember that its my birthday. =( -whatever- since she's going genting, I'll just hope that she enjoys herself. and then maybe, i'll try to enjoy myself too. I just hate the attitude that my pl and daughter gave to me and my crazy baby today. its just like so -wad the fark- arghz. *wadeva* just aint gonna bother if they come for my birthday or not. I only want to see a certain few people on that special day only. As follows with no particular order.
Janson duck
Fionie sexy bud
Yao dearie
Calvin toad
Jae crazy baby
Germaine dear
Jaslyn stewpid piggy daughter
Bj duckie
Revin ah pa
Shaune ah kor
and the list goes on. but then again, I guess these are the people I miss more bahz...miss people like my ah pa, ah kor and buddy knocking sense into me, yet so teng me no matter what. Then dere's my duckie, that will play, joke, talk lots of nonsense and still be my listening ear. Germaine dear, my dance partner cum pl. *lol* so miss her and its been a long time since I last saw her. The duck and the toad, needless to say, of course I miss them. And the rest, they are just great and nice people that listen to me whine all night long. I love ya guys loads. But do you guys ever realise or know it? *sighz*
why are tears still flowing out?
when its supposed to be dried up by now.
Thought of
you at... |10/20/2004 03:10:00 am|
_____________