alright. I'm tired. gawd dead tired. Moved all the drinks for my birthday party to my grandma's place today with the help of my cousin, Janice. Alright. Can say her driving's much better than her mum's. *lol* wait till I drive then comment on mine. =x Yeah! I got the digi cam from my cousin liao! Haha. So tomorrow can go take as much pics as I want. =P But I'm super duper real pissed off lahz. Mich twin couldn't make it to my party cause she got caught with possession of cigarettes in school. So now, she's got to stay at home and be guai since she's under police phobation. -however you spell that word- Then my Celest bao bei, heard she's already planned something else with someone else, so aparrently, she won't be able to make it too. Like whatever. I'm as fed up as can be already. Told Jae crazy baby perhaps I should just so stay at home and not go anywhere since everyone's flying me off Changi. -arghz- wait till someone calls and ask me out tomorrow. Otherwise I shall just stay at home and sleep my day away. =P
