Tuesday, September 07, 2004

woo~! finally...openning my blog to pepps. =) hopefully...things will be better for me. And this stupid bloody chicken pox go soon. *arghz* I so wana get out of the house. So can't wait to get outta house already. I'm gonna eat Jack's place steak, Swensen's Earthquake, shopping and all. *lol*

Today's super borring. Okie. At the very least I got my stuffs done. Things that I wanted to do. Got my blog done up for good, and even open out to pepps. =) Which is good. So less people will come asking me about my life. =P Next thing I gotta do is kill starhub. They better explain to me where my $150 went to. cause I just received my bil and its stated that I didn't pay for my bill last month. *arghz* Afterwhich, I guess I better start packing my room little by little then look forward to getting well and getting back to work.

Pepps that have linked to my blog, please, if you're able to read this, it simply means that you've got my password. And please do not, I repeat. DO NOT give out the password to anyone. I trust you, and therefore, password and blog addy's given to you. and should you breech this trust, password will be changed and you will be banned. =)

Thought of you at... |9/07/2004 11:05:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.