Wah! Angry arhx...trying to do some changes to my blog yet it cant be done. *arghz* pek cek sia. And it super boring at home!! All I can do is online the whole farking day. =\ and there's absolutly no one I can talk to online right now. Even Jae left me to die. And my stupid gunbound died on me. WHY?!?! -cries- I so wana go out tonight!! Its ladies night lorx...yet I'm still having pox. *arghz* Forget it man...I tell you. I shall bear with this shit till end of this week. Then, I'm gonna head out of the house and do whatever I like, be it the pox still there or not. *humpf*
*arghz* and I so dunno why the hell I'm missing her so much these days. Is it cause I aint got nothing else bettre to do at home? =\ Wanted to send her a sms, yet I dunno what to send. And its lame if I just sent her a "hello..wad you doin?" kinda message. -_- *sighz* and I told xiao xiao. When I saw her that friday in town before going monks, she ignored us like she didn't know us. Maybe its cause our friends don't click. Or maybe cause it was too sudden and awkward and we didn't know what to say to each other. Then at monks, somehow, we ended up sharing the same table. Joked and laughed together. Then when I went to sit by the riverside and talk to my friend, she just came from behind quietly and stood there just to listen to us talk. =\ funny too. cause I don't know what she wants. Asked her, she said nothing then walked away. After some time when I'm alone again, she came up to me and talked. Told me where she's working and everything. Pretended that I don't know a thing when I actually knew long ago? But why tell me all these? Is it a hint to tell me that things will be better between us now that she's working? Or a hint to tell me to look for her when I'm free since its so near my workplace. Or a hint to tell me that she's busy and aint got time to entertain me now that she's working? *gawd* I dunno. I seriously don't. No, No, I don't. I aint got a clue. Its driving me crazy.
Eve said something like. "Maybe she's trying to get back your attention? By doing these small little things for you a step at a time? Let you know where she's working at and all, even choose a workplace near your workplace, hoping you'll give her back some attention. And let's say she ask you back, will you even go back to her?" I was shocked to hear all those things. Kept me in a daze. But I just replied with a "I don't know." And Eve told me, there's no I don't know kinda thing. Its either a yes or a no. Then she continued that even if she wants me back, I shouldn't even go back. Cause... *i don't even remember the reason liao. -lol-* Whatever it is, I just hope things turn out for the better. I don't ask for much, don't ask for us to be together, but just hope we'll be back as good friends like the past. =) Oh..she's a very nice dancing partner too. =P
*sighz* wo hao xiang hao xiang ni ah...hao xiang hao xiang zai jian ni yi mian...hao xiang hao xiang zai ting dao ni de sheng yin...ni de xiao sheng...hao xiang zai ci de ru chi kao jin ni..bao ni yi xia. wo de ni..ci ke zai na li?? ni ye you xiang wo ma?
