Oh thank gawd. I'm so bored yet once again..and its a friday! *lol* so many people sms-ing me at the same time now. Hmm...my nu er, HuiTing, is still making up her mind as to meeting me later or not. Then Sham's going down monks tonight..but aint meeting me first cause she's meeting her other friends + she's already broke all thankz to her mei. Okie...I don't know why too...and she's doesn't wana tell, so alright lorx. Don't wana go be a kpo too. *lol* Hmm...then my colleague messaged to ask if I'm alright already. Actually I am lahz..I don't mind going back work today too cause I wana go out!! But my stupid mother say I'll scare the customers away with the pox on my face still. Like I care. *rolls eyes* Even if the customers run away, its none of my concern. *lol* I don't care sia. I'm so gonna go out later tonight...and tomorrow..and then maybe the day after tomorrow. But if the pox still doesn't go by then, I've to go back to the stupid doc to extend my mc some more. *arghz* But I'm the rebellious kind of girl, so yeah. Will still go out even though I'm under mc. *lol* Okie...the following song is for my darling nu ers. It's more than words to describe how much I love her them. Yeah. and I so didn't copy and paste the lyrics k! I typed everything by myself. =P
If my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say
If I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you
