let's see...haven update since fri after monks? *lol* alrights..here's everything. Friday - met Jae n Hui Ting daughter in town, den went Celest's place and met the rest (Ben pl, Nelson, Kazaf, Gui er & Miao Ting). Had bbq and celebrated Miao's birthday. Gawd. Celest's house damn nice & beautiful...wish I can stay there sia. *lol* was telling HuiTing that I don't mind staying at home for two weeks with chicken pox if my house's lidat too. Then after that, her maid gave us a lift down to monks. Yeah. Only Hui Ting and I went. Saw quite a no. of pepps there. Not really a fun night, but great to see old faces. =) People like Fel, her sis(Esther), Sham, Xiao Xin, Krystal, Jyren, Mich, Ian, Doreen, her gf, Tiff, Ryan, Joven extra di, Joey, & so many more? Even got to know new people. *smiles* I so can't believe that I cried teared at monks? just cause of that stewpid song that reminds me so much of her. =\
Saturday - went town again. supposed to meet Hui Ting, Ben & Jae at orchard control but they were like so damn late? So walked over to wheelock myself to meet them instead. Surprised to see Nelson with them. Then we walked over to far east, slack and had chicken rice. Afterwhich we made our way to cine. Joven wanted to meet me but changed her mind later, maybe cause I was with Nelson. *lol* dunno what's with the two of them too and I so don't wana bother. And its thanks to them that I gotta fly Mel's kite last minute. then we sat outside cine at rocky's to slack. Afterwhich when it was time to go home cause Nelson needs to be home, we all parted. Ben, Jae & Nelson left together. Then Hui Ting & I went off together. Bumped into Kris & Charmaine outside cine. HAha..been such a long time since I last saw them sia. =) Then both of us walked all the way to selegie cartel to find her da kor, ednes. Ate supper there and talked. *sighz* wished I was at raffles cartel instead...den I can might see her. =\ Shortly after, Ben & Jae came and join us cause Ben miss Hui Ting so much. *lol* Then Jae left for home cause her mum called. Then the 3 of us stayed awhile more & left too...took the last bus home. *tsk* n i fag so much!! *lol* like I care lidat. =P
Sunday (today) - okie. slacking at home again. Woke up so damn early in the morning today thanks to my sis's hp alarm. Fuck it manz. Sumore she was charging her hp, so it was nearer to me. And she so didn't hear it when it went off. *arghz* I still had to wack her to wake her up. -_- then after that I couldn't get back to sleep already. Its like on & off. Sleep awhile & wake and it just repeats the cycle, so I got fed up and woke at 11+ to realise I so miss her still. =\ Supposed to meet twin today, but cancelled cause she didn't do all her holi homework!! *faintz* So am gonna meet Hui Ting later again then go look for her. Maybe gonna surprise her like what she did when I was working the other time. Hopefully she's working today...so that I can get to see her for awhile for the very least.
