Friday, September 10, 2004

*gawd* help me somebody. It's one of those times of the night again. *sighz* I miss this someone so much right now. This her that I just can't seem to get off my mind. This her that's so so very important to me. This special someone that left a marking, a footprint in my life. I miss you so much!! Do you even realise it?? I bet you don't. *sighz* You're so special to me can! You left such a deep impact in my life after you went out of my life. *sulkz* We used to talk on the phone for seconds, minutes and hours till you were so tired and gotta go to bed cause you have school the next day, and I gotta go work. Remember the times when we used to go out, laugh and play together? *sighz* I just so miss those times we had. I bet you didn't know how much I love you deep down in my heart. Now it just pains me to see you leave. I'm so afraid of losing you...but still you wana turn straight. There's nothing I can do to change your mind only to wish you all the best. I hope you'll be much happier after making this choice, but of course, I'll still always be here for you 24/7. And its just only for you. and I just wana tell you how much I love you...and I always will no matter what happens k? *hugs* And as promised, by your request, the text's in hot pink. =P Love ya always...and remember to miss me too kz? At least once in awhile. Please. =) Muammy love you always! *muackz* -now what were the rest of YOU thinking about? *lol* -

those were the days...

Thought of you at... |9/10/2004 01:42:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.