Thursday, September 09, 2004

ahh...super boring at home. did changes to my blog again. Haha...i'm so bored at home that I can actually go find lyrics for the song in my blog and update everything. =P and if you realise, the lyrics is over @ de status bar. *humz* if only I could get that song... *sighz*

okie okie...new stuffs. putting myself up for sale. *lol* I'm so tired of love already. Can't remember who I told. Guess its dearie. told her I'm so tired of everything. Gonna pull myself up from all this shit before my 21st. I aint gonna fall in love again. And whoever comes by now that treats me super real good, I'm just gonna be taken. Is it a good or bad thing? I dunno. I really don't. But like they say. The person you love don't love you or never do love you, and yet the person that you don't love, loves you so. *sighz* and bei ai shi xing fu, ai ren shi tong ku. It's better to be loved than to love somebody. So might as well, I just give it a try right? Get that whoever that loves me so much...instead of me loving her so much and be hurt by her so many tons of times. =)

ai ren hai shi bei ai lai de hao ne?

Thought of you at... |9/09/2004 03:23:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.