Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Ahh!! I'm so pek cek trying to revamp my blog.
*arghz* I wana put pics in..but where can I host de pics?
Ehz...somebody help pls?
Then when I get better, I'm gonna go swensens to eat. *lol*
Okie...gonna get a check list done soon.
So you guys will know what to get for my bdae. =P
Check Wish List.
- My canon ixus
400 500 cause there's no longer 400? =( - A new hp casing for my Nokia 6610.
- A totally new hp. Most probably Nokia 6230. Cause 23's my code. =P or shd i get a flip phone?
- A new haircut...new color...new highlights..a whole new look practically.
- New pair of heels and a pair of black shoes for work.
- A sexy black top? *lol* If I manage to slim down first.
- Mani + Pedicure.
- Spa treatment before my bdae..+ facial to go with.
- New pair of jeans.
- Go swensens with HuiTing and hit that earthquake when I'm done with chicken pox.
- $25++ Chocolate buffet with Celest over at fullerton.
- Get my mind set if I wan a chalet for my bdae anot. N the pple I'm gonna invite.
- Get myself a darling soon!
- Get myself outta sg for a break...or with someone I love. =p
- Revamp my blog.
Thought of
you at... |9/07/2004 03:48:00 pm|
_____________