Friday, July 09, 2004

zouk out

hmm..lets see. I went down zouk like so damn late last night? Only reached zouk at 2. Left the house after my mum fell aslp..to kinda avoid quarrels. See I'm so sweet can!! otherwise I would have just gone out earlier. So many people were there lorx!! *cries* If I know I should have just gone out so damn earlier. Saw Alene, Nick, Emily, Jed, Lili, Jody, Joe, ah pa..etc. so damn happy. Heez...danced for only like awhile? Cause I went down so damn de late. One sad thing...I didn't get to see ah kor though. Its been like so long since I last saw her can? *sighz* dunno wad's she doin now too. Anyway, do hope all's fine with her. Just done with uploading the pics that we took at Sham's house. Okie...dere's like so many pics of Joell can? And I can seldom see my face. *lol* Waiting for that stewpid pig to call me, den I go bathe and get out of the house liaoz. Going monks tonight to celebrate Kris's bdae. and I so didn't wana go monks tonight wan lorx...*shrugs*

Thought of you at... |7/09/2004 04:06:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.