Friday, July 09, 2004

terrible monks night.

Okie. I went down monks in the end. Met Jaslyn nu er at somerset at 6? *gawd* like finally. *lol* but am glad at least she could make it to meet me. Then went cine, walked and had our dinner at pasta mania. Then we went ps to walk around, see see, look look. Saw Joven and de rest there again at Mac. Then went back cine to meet Hui Ting. Then saw Michelle ang and Ian, etc. Then we went over to far east to meet Joell n Jacklyn. Yeah yeah...stewpid nu er of mine, got a scare by her pa over and over again. Then we went over to pacific plaza cause nu er wanted to see her Valen. Then we took a bus down to monks and saw Den, Joven, and another passive.

Met Alene, Jen, n Priscilla at golden cafe, then walked over to monks together. Not much people there though. Jyren called and said she'll come down after work, so alright. Then stewpid Ben pL had to find daiji with my Jyren er zi. So glad LiLi n Claudia mummy was there to help me. =) Managed to clear up everything n saved my son. Okie. Dunno how Claudia got to know I'm Joell's 'laopo'. and my er zi can still happily call her ah ma in front of me, so I'm supposed to call her mummy like my 'laogong' too. =\ kinda complicated... *lol*

Supposed to be celebrating Kris's bdae and yet so many things happened. So only wish her a happy bdae and went off to took care of stuffs. Stenn's damn kpo! *lol* Or perhaps she was just caring as a fren bahz..cause she called me, and I just told her I'm not free then asked what happened, said I got daiji to settle, she got this damn shock face and kept askin me what daiji. *lol* My er zi's daiji, what can she do rite? Okie...the whole night was totally sianz out. Nu er got ban for using someone else's ic to get in. Lucky there's Don nethin, Alene n the rest to sit there and accompany her, while I took care of things. Then went to dance too. Okie lahz...music wasn't really nice and there's no one to dance with? *cries* so sat outside monks all the way.

Then Joell came! *jumps* so happy when I saw her at monks can!! Like finally got people to dance with me after my nu er got ban. =) And sure am happy when I heard her say laopo more important than er zi. *lol* So I got my hug from her first before she went to hug er zi. *grinz* after that, she was like so busy talkin to frenz and all? and my song came on, so I just went in to dance alone again. *lol* heard from Jaslyn that she came lookin for me after I left. Aww..and it was to pull me in to the dance floor. HAhaa...saw her when I was leavin dance floor after my song. Then she grab me to dance. Danced a little and went out liaoz..

Okie..rest awhile then went back into the dance floor with Alene and the rest, while nu er went home. Danced alone again. *lol* Then Joell had to creep behind me and hug me to dance again. Damn freaky I can say, especially when I know Stephen's around on the dance floor and I just suddenly lost sight of her. *shrugs* seriously scared of Stephen already. Showed er zi how we danced since she always wanted to see.. *lol* Then after the last dance, we left for golden cafe together. Had a talk with er zi alone, just the 3 of us. Told her about her attitude and all, and hope to see changes in her. Then Joell realised she lost her hp after that.Everyone got checked and all. I was there to calm her down and comfort her? Then everyone left leavin just the two of us. *sighz* told her to go home since she's so upset till she's got a terrible headache. Then she asked me to go back with her. *faintz* Like alright, my parents don't say anything anymore, so took a cab back with her lorx..on the way back while reachin her place, we found out Stephen stole her hp. So we u-turn back to BQ again. *shrugs* and I got a bad feelin about this. Her temper's damn hot, and she's sure to create trouble. Okie..stewpid taxi fare was like 20++? *gawd* we should have just stayed there all the way earlier.

Stephen got away, leaving Joell's hp behind. Okie. No one to blame, cause no one there can ever catch up with her. She's like a long distance sprinter? So yeah. Lucky her to get away, but I know Joell won't let her off so easily. Then some stewpid relationship problem between Vivian (Joell's mei) n Alston, gotta let Joell hear it. *sighz* Then most of the bungs there like Nelson, Joseph, Kazaf aint happy. So all wanted to wack her up. Joven, Aj, Ben, Jyren got no say, and totally cant stop all of them. I couldn't go over cause Nelson stopped me, and I'm totally afraid of her? Then got Ben to stop Joell for me, but she's so afraid of Joell, that she got Kazaf. *gawd* N all the passives are supposed to go one side with Vivian.

Things really got too far off. They wack her till damn jialat. Even I couldn't take it. We went back and told them to stop. Thinking they stop already, I turn and talk to Joven for like less then 10secs, Joell grab her head and bang it against the wall. *faintz* and by the time I could grab Joell, it was too late. Alston was already bleeding. All I could do is to stop her blood. All ran off except for Joven, Aj and I which stayed on to help her. Police took our statement then we left. *sighz* I do hope nothing's gonna happen and Alston's gonna be alright. Otherwise, all sure to kana. and most of them are underage, plus, if anything happen, people like me, Joell, Nelson, Joven, Aj, Kazaf sure go to jail since we're overage already. *sighz* now all we can do is just wait and see. and pray nothing will happen to both Alston and us.

Thought of you at... |7/09/2004 02:27:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.