woo...like finally? -lol- woke up by my sis, mich, and jaslyn's msg. Went to bathe then took a train down to Seng Kang. Like taking my own sweet time all the way can? *lol* then we had lunch at compass point food court. ehz...the pig's organ soup there aint nice? So yah..next time dun eat that there kz? =P then we went walking around and had my ice cream. =) went bread talk buy bread too..then mich saw us from upstairs. *Faintz* think she's damn pissed can. *lol* then we took a bus over to Sham's place. Waited for Hui Ting at the bus stop then went in together.
After that, met Jyren by the pool. *sighz* like I so dunno how to talk sense into her can? *shrugs* then we(Jyren, Joell & I) went to swim. It was like so freaking cold. Okie..at least I kept swimming, so I didn't feel so cold..and am glad that I brought my goggles along. =) I swam like so many laps while the both of them were playin in the pool? *lol* and I feel so proud of myself. I didn't feel breathless after swimming like 10 over laps? And its been a long time since I last swam lorx. =) Then we had ben n jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice-cream. Woo...like one of my favourite can!! *droolz* after finishing the ice-cream, I went back and continue like another 7laps? Then Joell couldn't take the coldness, ask me come up. *lol* Even took the towel and wrap around me.
We went back Sham's house to shower then slack awhile..bitch abit when it was just me, Jaslyn and Joell. *lol* then after that I left with Jaslyn. Cause I promised to go back with her. =) stewpid Joell doesn't wana go zouk with me! *cries* whatever lahz..she doesn't stay near me too, I aint a rich ger, nor neither do I drive, so how to provide her transport home after zouk? *gawd* rather go myself then. took a train back home. Bump into Serene at the bus stop at Yio Chu Kang mrt, then saw Keith too. *lol* I'm kinda tired and sick...so still thinking if I should go down zouk. *sighz* and its like 9.47pm already? But ah pa's going!! *shrugs* and its been such a long time since I last saw her lorx...haiz...should I or should I not? *arghz* and my mum's pissin me off at home. Like what the fuck?! Think I'll just get my ass outta this damn house.
