Wednesday, July 07, 2004

sick

yeah...finally can update again. =) okie..tried to come in and update yesterday at my cousin's place, but his comp was like damn laggin? it takes so long just to load to the main page, got so fed up that it spoilt all my mood to update. =\ anyway, its like damn early in the mornin for me right now? *gasp* its been like so long ago since I woke up this early? -faintz- okie..lets update for de past few daes..dunno where i stopped too. *lol* anyway, shall just update startin from saturday? =)

Saturday
hmm..was like dead tired from monks? came home only in the morning before de sun came out totally. hit de sack straight till 2+? den came online to chit chat and uploaded pics. =) okies..its under Jaslyn's bdae...over at links. then went to my grand's place for dinner. Jyren called and asked me to fetch her from work den stay over at sham's place to bitch catch up. and says she misses her mummy *me* so much. -touch- but i like so couldn't make it? gotta act guai and stay home and so not go out today? been like going out till late these days lorx..so Jyren was like a bit pissed? *sighz* sorry sonny..but I really can't make it. my mum dropped her wallet in the taxi too. so damn stewpid can?! and she even put the house keys in her wallet. *gawd* went to make a police report after that. Aye..still tot I could see Ronny..but then he extra lahz! go change station with his colleague. Tsk. so end up can't see him at all.

Sunday
okie. We (me, joell, jaslyn) were supposed to go zoo today. end up cancel. xpissedx cause that stewpid pig just remember she gotta go church last minute. -sighz- so wadeva can? so last min cancel lorx...den joell can still happily msg me and laugh over it. *cries* I wana go so much lorx!! does anyone understand? haiz..end up i got nothin to do again. so stay home and slack till I finally got Jaslyn. Went to meet her at j8. supposed to get my phone fix. end up that stewpid guy made it worse can!! now de hp is totally cannot on lorx! *arghz* even if I go nokia care now, I oso dunno wad to tell the person can. *cries* went mos burger and had my breakfast cum lunch cum dinner? *lol* so dead hungry. Jaslyn help to finish my fries! Haha..after that headed to Yio Chu Kang. Supposed to meet Sham and Mich dere, but they were like so damn slow? So end up I made my own way to Sham's place. And Sham gave me the wrong info? *gawd* lucky I got down at the correct bus stop. Then we walked in together. Jyren was like so surprise to see me..haha..okie..den Joell came and join us later. =) it was like lotsa fun?! den Mich went home..things were like so much better? All of us...includin Joell *yeah* bitched abt Mich. *lol* I didn't know that all of them can't stand her? Haha...den we watch euro 2004 finals together. Ahhh...my stewpid portugal lost to greece! *cries* was like so damn bad mood after tt 57th min goal by greece. =\ den while watchin the match, something else joinned us. Yeah. and its like damn freaking smelly? *gawd* only Joell and I smelt it. okie. at least the two young ones dunno a thing about it. then stewpid Joell n Jyren started playin with their camera phones. Comparing who's phone camera better etc. So happen, I saw somethin in the pic when Joell took a pic of her and Sham. told her to delete it straight. Then took the tv, we saw a hand in the pic. *faintz* it was deleted straight away too. damn freaky can! after the match, all of us ran to the room to sleep...den some strange things happen to me. *shakes head* its like a damn long story....and yah..I was possessed. like wad Jyren and Joell told me. I so can't rem a thing?

Monday
I'm still havin the flu bug? and its like gotten worse? Jyren passed me her fever, so now I've got like flu + fever. Then I think I spread flu to the rest. =x we walked out to the coffee shop, had a sucky lunch, then walked all the way back where Jyren and Joell went swimmin while Sham and I sat there to talk. Then Sham was dragged into the pool. Haha...lucky it wasn't me, cause I dun haf any extra clothes to change. Lalaa...I was enjoyin my ice-cream when Joell came up and asked for it? *gawd* i so din dare to run can? she's like all wet, and I dun even wana get wet. So just surrender my ice-cream. and her mouth is damn big!! half my ice-cream was gone lorx! *cries* went back Sham's house, waited for them to shower den we took a cab to ps, leavin Sham at home. Joell say she's gonna call me 'lao po' for now, since we both haf de same son, Jyren. *faintz* thought she was just jokin can..until I took a bus home from ps after gettin a lift from them, reach my house and received a msg from Joell. It read. "laopo...we meet u st8 at pasir ris k? Coz we all gg bishan.." -oh my tian- I nearly fainted can. I tot it was just supposed to make Mich jealous and piss her off, din noe she so fast call me that can? *yun dao* came back home bathe, changed and headed to downtown east alone. They flew my kite! Didn't come in the end can! Then I saw something at the chalet again. it was a ger in red, lookin damn fierce can. My cousin asked if I was alright cause I look damn pale, then I told him. I was bored out at the chalet totally, so I told him I wanted to go home, he sent me out with his fren, but headed to his house instead cause I was real sick.

Tuesday
okie..the day that I tried to come in and update but everything was like so damn slow? *lol* i was so sick from last nite, i took med and totally knock out already. still havin headache + fever when I woke up. Shared macaroni with my two darlings (my aunt's dogs) came online to chat, then sms pple, chat on the phone etc. Its like rainin the whole day. wanted to go home also cannot. End up stay over one more night. *lol* my aunt's dogs were like damn angry with me. Cause I went out to pay my hp bill without bringin them along. Haha...rainin lorx..how to bring them out? *faintz* sumore I went in the rain can.. =x

Wednesday
okie. back to today. -lol- see...after typin for so damn long...its still so damn fuckin early can!! even downloaded my songs liaoz lorx...haiz...tink i'm goin over to compass later to meet Jaslyn and the rest. I'm just so bored at home. Maybe go find a job soon or what. Am so broke already. dunno if i'm gonna meet Fel later for harry potter. we postpone it for like a month already? *gawd* tink can wait for the vcd to come out liao lorx..I rather go watch spiderman2, king arthur, asterix & obelix, de other side of de bed, undead, mean gers or shrek2. Jaslyn said she wana watch king arthur, so tink we gonna catch it together. Hmm...tink most prob Harry potter gonna get postpone again today, cause the timin all not right. Dun tink Fel can make it too. Gotta msg her again and see how. =)

Thought of you at... |7/07/2004 08:51:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.