Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Which Ariel are you?
~ a quiz by Clear Black Lines ~
woo..got this from Angel's blog. Hmm...i dunno about this. but somehow abit like me? *lol* den again...i got always sacrifice myself for others mehz? Perhaps i did, but i dun even realise. =) had a short, real short talk with angel over msn earlier. Yeah...she said i'm being over paranoid. I dun tink I am. just that things happening around me makes me think that way. =\ sometimes, i seriously feel much happier being left all alone, being a total loner. So much things happened on friday nite. if it weren't for bud that happened to be there, i think i'll be dead meat too. *sighz* wadeva. So not lookin forward to work anymore. Now i see her, there's still fear in me. but somehow, to a certain extend, I noe she still cares abit for me. I dunno, she's makin me all confuse by her actions. *shrugs* i do hope things will turn out for the better. and angel, thankz for that post. wuv yoo too.
