Wednesday, July 07, 2004

kfc breakie

woo...just met yao dearie at tbp. *lol* and i look totally like a walkin zombie can! *faintz* anywayz, we met at mac den headed for kfc when I reached cause I so din wana eat mac. =x took pics of ourselves too. den stewpid yao, spill chilli sauce over her shirt, den mine kana ketchup. -tsk tsk- everyone seems to know that I woke up early today can? *lol* Joyclyn msg and asked me out...den I only msg Jaslyn piggy in the morning? anyhows, parted with yao after I sent her off to take her train. walked to tiong bahru post office to collect some shitty thing and was told its no longer there cause its more then 10 working days. like wad de fuck? *arghz* so walked all the way back home with that LL attitude...and I'm like so melting under the sun? *gawd* its been like so long since you seen the vampire come out at this hour of the day. still talk about goin sentosa and tan again. Haha...den again, if go sentosa, it'll be a totally different thing liaoz. Xiao Xiao called while I was on the way home and asked me to meet. *faintz* and its like I so wana go home and bathe?!? den mayb nap or something? *sighz* I so can't stand pple whinning at me these days can...so yeah. gonna meet her later in town or something. then meet Joyclyn..and maybe few of my other frenz in town, before meetin her for our long promised harry show. postpone it for like a month already. -shakes head- and i do hope u realised. anyhow, still lookin forward to watchin it although almost everyone told me it aint good? cause I watch the first two wad!! *lol* gonna catch spiderman too..and king arthur..and and de other side of de bed..and and so many more..*lol*
Jaslyn stewpid pig!! when are we gonna catch spiders together?? *gawd* or u wana watch king arthur mahz? den we shall drag my er zi, 'laogong', de bi*ch, sham, ostrich, doggie, fishy and all...den all in de cinema so noisy. HAhaa... *grinz* I so miss u can!! aiyohx...gonna find one free day, come out early early...go shop shop, haf coffee, den bitch again. HAhaa...we're turnin so 38 already. =x

Thought of you at... |7/07/2004 01:33:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.