kewl. finally went to catch this show with Fel. *lol* postpone it for like so gawd damn long already can?? more den a month since Potter came out. Hmm...lets see..after kfc breakie, visit to the stewpid post office at tiong bahru, came home bathe and headed town to meet xiao xiao aka eve already. We went walking around town. Had coffee/tea break over at cream bristo cafe at pacific plaza where Valen's working at. Saw her and smile. Xiao xiao so love the manager there can? *lol* after that, we walked over to far east to shop. and gawd..she like really spend alot can? all in cash some more. really take my hat off her. bumped into siew ying, den kris and charmaine after that. then walked over to the mrt...wanted to take a train down to j8 cause my stewpid lao gong keep 'teh-in' at me over the phone non-stop? *Gawd* I really can't take that lorx..den Xiao Xiao realised that she forgot to take her e-z link card out. *faintz* so we took a cab down to j8 instead and she paid for it again can! I feel so useless..its like her payin for me all the way. even the coffee she also don't allow me to pay. -shakes head-
Met the stewpid pig, Jaslyn at bishan interchange, den Xiao Xiao say she dun wana follow me. So asked her to call Janson out to accompany her and she did. Then she even ask me to go ahead with Jaslyn and enjoy. *sighz* i feel so bad can. but I so didn't wana see Janson, so I just left. Took a bus to Hui Ting's place. Realise that she stay not far from my aunt lorx..its like just accross de street only can! Then I bump into my aunt when I was at the bus stop. *faintz* so lucky that I didn't fag. =) stayed there only for awhile then left heading for ps. Met Joyclyn and Wilson aka sagey there. So didn't expect Joyclyn's friend to be Sagey lorx..I was still expecting some chio bu or something. =\ Anyhow, we had dinner together, then went mac to have my ice-cream..been crazy over ice-cream these days. Then took some pics to see the people I was out with today. =) then bump into Redant. Met Fel, walked around bought some food, settle down wait for her to finish, then went carrefour walked around some more then headed to the movies. the show's alright only lahz..aint really as nice as I thought it'd be...and it was freaking cold. *faintz*
Okie...so many stewpid people messaged me, and my fren even called and asked me to devils. *lol* I was at chinablack last week dun see her ask. this week wana act guai, den ask me out. tsk. Rejected her offer. -so proud of myself- then walked over to p center for Fel to withdraw cash. wanted to go de kopitiam there to ta bao but end up she changed her mind, she wana go chomp chomp ta bao instead..so alright lorx, she gave me a lift back home while she headed there. So yeah...here I am back at home to update online. *lol* Yao dearie, the pics are under kfc breakie. =)
