Heez. glad to hear that u're alright already. Haha. my ash didi does work wonders on you. *like duh?!?!* if she doesn't, she wun be *ahemmz* my didi already. =P gawd. I'm like so gawd damn dead tired can!! *lol* got some cute yandao as my didi. *grinz* actually, she was de one who started calling me jie jie de whole night when she found out i'm older den her. *faintZ* but some cute didi I haf. sound so much like a passive on de fone can!! *roflol* and the way she "teh" to me. really buay ta han. but she'll be one boy boy I love. =) cant imagine her so drunk again last nite. and me shouting goal so loudly in de middle of de dance floor at chocolate bar last nite. Hahaa....been a long time since I so enjoy myself. without anyone. =) just me, my drink, my soccer and den, my new cutie boy boy. *lol*
