*looks above* yeah. so rite. +nods+ dere's so many things that happened lately. so wana write everything. but I so cant write out. Everything, every little single thing, every little single detail. *sighz* I dunno who's gonna read my blog or my od. I just can't write whatever that's been happening. Especially things about us. For fear someone, just some unknown people will read it. Then words of mouth get around. and harm comes unto my her. And I so dun wan that to happen. For now, am just gonna update rubbish every single day. Or just things without her in it. The rest, will just be written in my notebook. So only I will know. and things that happened between us, or things we did, only we will know. =) Not much people read this blog of mine. Not even her. So Yao dearie, be glad you got this addy. Cause so far, think you're the only one. *lol* I so miss her now. Yet I can't get to see her. We were supposed to meet on Saturday for our Harry Potter, but postpone it cause she was too tired, then catch it tomorrow, but postpone again cause she aint free last min. *sighz* We postpone this gawd damn show for like three four times already? No fate or what? *arghz* I'm so tired already. so tired and dead of everything. Maybe gonna just step out bahz. +headache+ I hear it in my head again. wish I can just kill it, bang my head against de wall or what. -pek cek- gonna sleep already. still gotta work tomorrow. One last week. Gonna just do whatever I can. Fark de company.
