Thursday, June 17, 2004

foul! red card!

yeah. so dead tired. from last nite esp. heez. wish i haf a red card now. den can go slp. haha..not like i cant go to bed early if i wana. but I wish I dun hafta work tmr. den i can watch de match of eng vs szl. arghz. and i hope england win. like por last nite. and spain. heez. spain went in de first goal, though its a draw, spain consider win cause they went in de first goal. =x heez...heck sia. so dead tired now. basically slackin. den gotta rem to help my cousin burn his cd and bring down to him tomorrow when i go chalet. *sianz* harry potter with her postpone again!! just like wad i expected. *pouts* tink i'll never be able to catch it with her in de cinema bahz. no fate mahz? =\ wadeva. tink i really haf to slp dead early tonite. was so damn late for work todae, and made it up by workin back de hours. den tmr gonna be a long long dae. gonna go work, come hm bathe change and den head for pasir ris chalet, den go back to town okie. forget abt town. aint meetin her for harry potter already. den go monks. see my boy boy and dance with her! Haha...its finally comin friday!! wOoo.... +listenin to eminem without me+ heez. so love this song. haha...rather, its damn nice! Lalallala....cant wait to dance already even though I'm like so damn shag. Heez. I wana go for de free flow tomorrow!! been missin it for like so many times alreadY? *arghz* de last time I had it was with sexy bud, den both of us got so drunk. *lolx* hope I can get to see her at monks with ling tomorrow too. hopefully, ling will pull her down lahz. otherwise, dun tink i'll ever get to see her. =\

Thought of you at... |6/17/2004 08:34:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.